Anti-corrosion sacrificial D type cast magnesium anodes DNV GB 4948
D type cast magnesium anodes
High Broad Magnesium anodes are produced in a variety of shapes and
sizes for use in anti-corrosion protectionof such projects are oil
pipelines, gas pipelines, water supply pipes and drain-pipes,
underground cables, chemical plants, communication, harbors,
watercrafts and reservoir strobe.
1. External areas of steel pipe, especially in difficult
environment such as below grade in rocky and mountainous terrain
thawed zones in permafrost, etc.
2. Interior bottom of oil storage tanks.
3. Interstitial spaces between old, corroded and new storage tank
4. In the limited space between inner and outer casings of wells of
5. For grounding steel tower footings of overhead power systems.
6. To provide cathodic protection as well as to dissipate induced
A.C.current on coated steel pipe.
7. For personnel safety, as well as corrosion protection. To ground
valves and test stations of pipe lines which are subject to induced
A.C.current and fault currents.
High potention sacrificial cast magnesium anodes